Be a Supporter!

SchleifSchleif

Main News Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 114 Fans

551 audio Reviews with Responses

Reptilian Lair Reptilian Lair

you crazy man-person, you. as disgustingly sick as always, haha. i expected nothing less! haven't been around for a while. really glad to see you're still uploading stuff, mang!

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks Shleify man! ROCK ON!!! \m/ nice to see you in here again!

EndGame EndGame

cool bananas, mang! i've been listening in on your new stuff. most excellent stuff, indeed. really digging the riffage in this one. oh, and welcome back!

XxCowMeatxX responds:

thanks bro, im glad you like the new stuff!

Bonds Of Hate Bonds Of Hate

oooh baby! seems like i've been missing out during my unforeseen trip to the underworld. those are some sweet bananas, for one day's work. loving them melodies. though not as much as i love them vocals. haha. it's always a pleasure to hear your work, lord bad-man! 'tis good to be back, indeed

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks Master Schleif!! Where in the underworld did you go?????Missed ya! Hope you will be making music agaiN! Thanks as always for your support, amigo!\m/

Thin Wire Thin Wire

a-ha! looks like i've missed some proper asskicking-ness during my absence. the stuff of cool. digging your sound, mang. but you should already know that. liking the part that kicks in around 3:45. sweet soloing as well. great job, dudeling!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thank god you're not dead! It's been so long since I've seen you on here lol. Glad you like the song man, thanks! I made it to the NGADM this year, hopefully I do well!

King For a Day King For a Day

aweshome! your shit's improved A LOT! great song mang, really digging the riffage. heavy and in your face. i like

Metallica1136 responds:

Fuck yeah man, I'm glad you dig it, thanks!!

Onset and Reprecussion 2015 Onset and Reprecussion 2015

cooool. your sound's improved a lot, on all fronts! great song dudling, nice hearing some new (old?) stuff!

Metallica1136 responds:

Dude, I thought you disappeared from the internet! Good to see you on here! Glad you like it man, I'll post an actual new song too sometime, thanks for checking it out man!

Releasing Tension Releasing Tension

slick riffage! pretty damn brutal. i like. can't help but feel that the drums seem a little dry in contrast to the crisp guitar tracks. nothing bad though, it's a solid mix. that calmer section was a pretty cool as well! schweet!

Metallica1136 responds:

Schleif, what's up dawg! Glad you like the track man, thanks for listening! I've got an even better tone now, I think my next song will have the ultimate mix. Thanks dude!

The Last Walk The Last Walk

oooh baby! god tits! my favorite. cool ass song, brother. digging that bass. that poor fucker never gets the love it deserves. haha. your vocals just keep breaking the limits, man. digging the shit out of em. good to hear some new stuff!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Hello mate. Been a while. Missed ya! haha. Love me some bass...so glad to be free to make stuff again. hahaha. Cheers for the review, brother!

Planet Caravan - Cover Planet Caravan - Cover

GOOOOOREBASTAAAARD!!!!! first time you've ever tried to sing? well in that case, that's really impressive mang! kewl bananas, fucker! i dig it!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate! I wouldn't mind doing more singy shit, but I need practice!

Cheers and beers!

Impermanence Impermanence

cool! from a critical standpoint, i agree with demon-slayer. song is sweet though, your writing has improved a lot. good luck mang!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! I appreciate it!