Support NATA 2014

Main News Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 99 Fans

538 audio Reviews with Responses

Leader of Tyranny Leader of Tyranny

Rated 5 / 5 stars 5 days ago

wooo, FP!! the 1:30 part is really sweet. digging the heavy stuff as well. and that bass. awyee. your playing has improved a lot! great song, dudeling!

Metallica1136 responds:

Yeah man, FP is awesome! Glad you dig, man! Looks like from now on, I'll make the bass stand out more :) Thanks for listening man!

Beast Within w Vocals Beast Within w Vocals

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

fucking sweet. wicked vocals, made your playing justice for sure. kick ass song, fuckers! really dig!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks! :D

Creator Chaos (process) Creator Chaos (process)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 2 weeks ago

fuck yesh! brutal shit! digging the riffage, and those crazy vocals. deserves to be finished, for sure

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Cheers, brudah. Hope I get the time. haha.

Evolution Part 3 (Rough WiP) Evolution Part 3 (Rough WiP)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 3 weeks ago

slickness! kewl riffage. i love how the heavier parts kick in. well composed, loads of sexiness in this one. good song, i dig!

Metallica1136 responds:

Haha, thanks man! Glad you dig!

Rejected Trailer Music 2 Rejected Trailer Music 2

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 18, 2014

nice! that transition around 0:44 is really cool. really digging the buildup towards the end as well. the style kind of changes throughout, but i find that pretty neat. gives a cool, intimidating feeling. good stuff!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Evoking any feeling at all, is the goal! cheers mang. Yeah, this one was all over the map in terms of styles..likely because I was in different moods while writing it. Glad you dig it brother!

Rejected Trailer Music Rejected Trailer Music

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 18, 2014

well damn, this is neat! pretty cheesy, in that nice kind of way haha. would be cool with a more climactic part, but that'd depend on the trailer i suppose. really sweet, either way!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Glad you dig man. Yeah, I wasn't expecting to be able to write music for the trailer, just the movie. but BONUS! haha. Thanks brotherman.

Lay Down Lay Down

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 18, 2014

coolness! your vocals are sex. i dig

Cheers, MasterSchleif!!!haha.

Repairable Damage Repairable Damage

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 6, 2014

coolio. slick riffage, a bit different from your usual stuff. i think it stands well on its own, without vocals. it has a lot of awesome leads to back it up. good song mang!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! Yeah, this is one of my more diverse songs, I wanted to try a new sound, though it's not permanent. I'll be doing some more old school stuff soon. Thanks for checking it out man!

Turn Back The Desert Turn Back The Desert

Rated 5 / 5 stars March 6, 2014

dem vocals, bitch. your voice slays, then brings back to life. short, yes, but i don't feel like it needs to be any longer. i'll just repeat the bastard. i dig \m/

Thank you dudelious.

Only The Beginning Only The Beginning

Rated 5 / 5 stars February 12, 2014

coolio. digging the fast passages. especially 4:32 and forward. good song mang, i enjoyed!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man, glad you dig it! I forgot to write a review for your new song, I'll do it when I finally stop being lazy, lol