Be a Supporter!

Main News Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 110 Fans

548 audio Reviews with Responses

Planet Caravan - Cover Planet Caravan - Cover

Rated 5 / 5 stars 12 days ago

GOOOOOREBASTAAAARD!!!!! first time you've ever tried to sing? well in that case, that's really impressive mang! kewl bananas, fucker! i dig it!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate! I wouldn't mind doing more singy shit, but I need practice!

Cheers and beers!

Impermanence Impermanence

Rated 5 / 5 stars 12 days ago

cool! from a critical standpoint, i agree with demon-slayer. song is sweet though, your writing has improved a lot. good luck mang!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

Walk (Pantera cover) Walk (Pantera cover)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 12 days ago

man, that beffy-ass tone. so good. these covers are insane, mang! fucking awesome work! also - 10 years! i will slay as many kittens in your name!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

NO, I like kittens, kill puppies instead :)

I'm Broken (Pantera cover) I'm Broken (Pantera cover)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 12 days ago

daaaaamn, fucking excellent! sick playing, and wicked vocals! digging the drums as well. everything really packs a punch, and comes together really well in the mix. fucking awesome!! \m/

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thanks man! Been working on my mixes a lot and now I've pretty much got the Pantera sound figured out.

Acoustica Acoustica

Rated 5 / 5 stars 12 days ago

ah, acoustic tits, my favorite. cool stuff mang, also liked the way you incorporated that electric bitch. i dig. and yes, now that you've said it, i will never rest until i hear some banjo from you! hah! i will back you with my harmonica!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

NEEEEVVVVVVERRRRR say never. I doubt I could make a banjo cool, though. You can play cool songs on a banjo, like that acdc cover those dudes did on youtube. Good talent, but ruined the song for me. hahaha. Never really liked the sound of a banjo.

p.s.

Miss ya, Schleify. haha.

I'm Broken cover (WIP) I'm Broken cover (WIP)

Rated 5 / 5 stars 12 days ago

oh baby, i've been missing out! there's an ezd2? i gotta give that shit a look and a listen. really digging the mix duder, sounds really good. has both that sexy fat beefyness and good clarity

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Yep, get EZ Drummer 2, it sounds WAY better than ED 1. Thanks for checking it out mang!

In the Shadows In the Shadows

Rated 5 / 5 stars 12 days ago

awyeeeeeeeeeeeee! i am pleased. that would be all. fuck.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks Schleify! POWER TO YOU! \m/

Duality - Slipknot cover Duality - Slipknot cover

Rated 5 / 5 stars 12 days ago

well damn, looks like i'm late to the party. good thing the party never ends, when i'm around. hah! never really listened to slipknot, not really my thing, but looked this song up. now, while i might be slightly biased, you beat the original to a bloody pulp! your vocals are fucking killer!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks mango. Slipknot was NEVER my thing either. The band was shooting around the idea of doing a slipknot cover, cause most of the people that follow our style of music, would know it. I just tried it on for size. Thanks for your support, brother.

Angel of Death cover Angel of Death cover

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 30, 2014

SLAYEEEEEEEEEERRRR!!!!!!!! DEMON-SLAYEEEEEERRRRR!!!!! can't get enough angel of death. some say you can, but they are liars, like yourself. har har. sweetness, brother! glad to have you and your shit back

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

I'm so full of shit, my eyes are brown, and even a slight tint of green.

Gear Test of Pain Gear Test of Pain

Rated 5 / 5 stars April 27, 2014

hey! it's my favorite bastard! sounds brutal! now, get to work!

GoreBastard responds:

I'm on it like a car bonnet duder!

Cheers!