Be a Supporter!

SchleifSchleif

Main News Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 111 Fans

552 audio Reviews with Responses

Releasing Tension Releasing Tension

slick riffage! pretty damn brutal. i like. can't help but feel that the drums seem a little dry in contrast to the crisp guitar tracks. nothing bad though, it's a solid mix. that calmer section was a pretty cool as well! schweet!

Metallica1136 responds:

Schleif, what's up dawg! Glad you like the track man, thanks for listening! I've got an even better tone now, I think my next song will have the ultimate mix. Thanks dude!

The Last Walk The Last Walk

oooh baby! god tits! my favorite. cool ass song, brother. digging that bass. that poor fucker never gets the love it deserves. haha. your vocals just keep breaking the limits, man. digging the shit out of em. good to hear some new stuff!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Hello mate. Been a while. Missed ya! haha. Love me some bass...so glad to be free to make stuff again. hahaha. Cheers for the review, brother!

Planet Caravan - Cover Planet Caravan - Cover

GOOOOOREBASTAAAARD!!!!! first time you've ever tried to sing? well in that case, that's really impressive mang! kewl bananas, fucker! i dig it!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate! I wouldn't mind doing more singy shit, but I need practice!

Cheers and beers!

Impermanence Impermanence

cool! from a critical standpoint, i agree with demon-slayer. song is sweet though, your writing has improved a lot. good luck mang!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

Walk (Pantera cover) Walk (Pantera cover)

man, that beffy-ass tone. so good. these covers are insane, mang! fucking awesome work! also - 10 years! i will slay as many kittens in your name!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

NO, I like kittens, kill puppies instead :)

I'm Broken (Pantera cover) I'm Broken (Pantera cover)

daaaaamn, fucking excellent! sick playing, and wicked vocals! digging the drums as well. everything really packs a punch, and comes together really well in the mix. fucking awesome!! \m/

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thanks man! Been working on my mixes a lot and now I've pretty much got the Pantera sound figured out.

H.T. (Trigun Theme 2014) H.T. (Trigun Theme 2014)

well, lookie here! almost missed this bstard! your mixing has improved a lot man! good shit!

KitsuMech responds:

Thanks man! I just got an original that I am messing around with uploaded. Simple but working on making them mixes sound HUUGE http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/588540

Acoustica Acoustica

ah, acoustic tits, my favorite. cool stuff mang, also liked the way you incorporated that electric bitch. i dig. and yes, now that you've said it, i will never rest until i hear some banjo from you! hah! i will back you with my harmonica!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

NEEEEVVVVVVERRRRR say never. I doubt I could make a banjo cool, though. You can play cool songs on a banjo, like that acdc cover those dudes did on youtube. Good talent, but ruined the song for me. hahaha. Never really liked the sound of a banjo.

p.s.

Miss ya, Schleify. haha.

I'm Broken cover (WIP) I'm Broken cover (WIP)

oh baby, i've been missing out! there's an ezd2? i gotta give that shit a look and a listen. really digging the mix duder, sounds really good. has both that sexy fat beefyness and good clarity

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Yep, get EZ Drummer 2, it sounds WAY better than ED 1. Thanks for checking it out mang!

In the Shadows In the Shadows

awyeeeeeeeeeeeee! i am pleased. that would be all. fuck.

DanJohansen responds: