Be a Supporter!

SchleifSchleif

Main News Games Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 111 Fans

550 audio Reviews with Responses

Planet Caravan - Cover Planet Caravan - Cover

GOOOOOREBASTAAAARD!!!!! first time you've ever tried to sing? well in that case, that's really impressive mang! kewl bananas, fucker! i dig it!

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate! I wouldn't mind doing more singy shit, but I need practice!

Cheers and beers!

Impermanence Impermanence

cool! from a critical standpoint, i agree with demon-slayer. song is sweet though, your writing has improved a lot. good luck mang!

Metallica1136 responds:

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

Walk (Pantera cover) Walk (Pantera cover)

man, that beffy-ass tone. so good. these covers are insane, mang! fucking awesome work! also - 10 years! i will slay as many kittens in your name!

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

NO, I like kittens, kill puppies instead :)

I'm Broken (Pantera cover) I'm Broken (Pantera cover)

daaaaamn, fucking excellent! sick playing, and wicked vocals! digging the drums as well. everything really packs a punch, and comes together really well in the mix. fucking awesome!! \m/

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Thanks man! Been working on my mixes a lot and now I've pretty much got the Pantera sound figured out.

H.T. (Trigun Theme 2014) H.T. (Trigun Theme 2014)

well, lookie here! almost missed this bstard! your mixing has improved a lot man! good shit!

KitsuMech responds:

Thanks man! I just got an original that I am messing around with uploaded. Simple but working on making them mixes sound HUUGE http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/588540

Acoustica Acoustica

ah, acoustic tits, my favorite. cool stuff mang, also liked the way you incorporated that electric bitch. i dig. and yes, now that you've said it, i will never rest until i hear some banjo from you! hah! i will back you with my harmonica!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

NEEEEVVVVVVERRRRR say never. I doubt I could make a banjo cool, though. You can play cool songs on a banjo, like that acdc cover those dudes did on youtube. Good talent, but ruined the song for me. hahaha. Never really liked the sound of a banjo.

p.s.

Miss ya, Schleify. haha.

I'm Broken cover (WIP) I'm Broken cover (WIP)

oh baby, i've been missing out! there's an ezd2? i gotta give that shit a look and a listen. really digging the mix duder, sounds really good. has both that sexy fat beefyness and good clarity

Demon-Slayer12 responds:

Yep, get EZ Drummer 2, it sounds WAY better than ED 1. Thanks for checking it out mang!

In the Shadows In the Shadows

awyeeeeeeeeeeeee! i am pleased. that would be all. fuck.

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks Schleify! POWER TO YOU! \m/

Duality - Slipknot cover Duality - Slipknot cover

well damn, looks like i'm late to the party. good thing the party never ends, when i'm around. hah! never really listened to slipknot, not really my thing, but looked this song up. now, while i might be slightly biased, you beat the original to a bloody pulp! your vocals are fucking killer!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks mango. Slipknot was NEVER my thing either. The band was shooting around the idea of doing a slipknot cover, cause most of the people that follow our style of music, would know it. I just tried it on for size. Thanks for your support, brother.

Dimensions-Metaljonus Dimensions-Metaljonus

oh baby, this one swooped under my radar. which is not an impressive feat, regarding the meager disposition of said radar. hah! that's a long-ass bastard, man! and i love every second of it. awesome melodies duder!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks dude! Yeah this song took me a good month or so to write. I am happy with it.