The Titty Ditty The Titty Ditty

[title]

can't say i saw this coming - or perhaps i did, haha! could use some sort of boob-related animation, that'd be awesome haha. but what the hell - you've already made my day. twice. just as asskicking as the first time, my friend! keep rocking... or flashing? ...flashing boobs? \m/

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

onya schlief... you rock man! \m/

Magical Trevor 3 Magical Trevor 3

nice!

I love you! Thats it!

Metal Gear Crisis 1.2 Metal Gear Crisis 1.2

omg...

thank you god!

Staff Sumo Smackdown! Staff Sumo Smackdown!

[title]

woo, sumo smackdown! just that is more than enough to please me haha. well executed, considering you only had 4 days. graphics look nice, and i had fun playing. needs more metal though, but i'll make an exeption just for you haha. enjoyed the fighting music. well done all of ya

Manly-Chicken responds:

awww... you're making me blush :D

Magnetism 2 Demo Magnetism 2 Demo

Nice!

YAY! I completed all 25 levels! Level 11 was not hard at all... REALLY good game, anyway!

SMASH!: Reloaded - Demo SMASH!: Reloaded - Demo

nice!

lol, this was pretty funny! not something you see everyday. nice work!

Smoking-Chimney responds:

Thanks, I try to keep the SMASH! series different to other things on NG, whilst trying to keep humour and violence too, which I know users love! I appreciate the support!

Slumdogmillionbeers-Metaljonus Slumdogmillionbeers-Metaljonus

the face melting champion returns! glad to hear some new shit from you, jon! your shreddage is as fucking insane as always, i hear! awesome stuff man, it's always a treat listening to your work!

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks, dude! I plan on releasing more stuff throughout the rest of the year and next year as well!

Distortions Of Reality Distortions Of Reality

what's this? 2 motherfuckers combine, to form a super motherfucker? yes, please. hot damn, those are some sick ass leads. and the rhythm is heavier than a tank on fire. man, i gotta crawl out of my hole more often. awesome work, dudlings!

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Why are you in a hole, motherfucker? hahaha. Glad you came out. Thanks for the review!

Reptilian Lair Reptilian Lair

you crazy man-person, you. as disgustingly sick as always, haha. i expected nothing less! haven't been around for a while. really glad to see you're still uploading stuff, mang!

DanJohansen responds:

Thanks Shleify man! ROCK ON!!! \m/ nice to see you in here again!

Make My Stand Make My Stand

oh wow, that's really impressive actually. the proportions of the dude seem to be a bit off, but that might be the perspective playing tricks on me as well. and i would have loved some more detail on the huge mecha-guy.
the rocks in the middle look excellent, and i really like the coloring and the shading. fantastic work, for 90minutes. keep it up man!

Devastus responds:

Now that I look at it, the lighting on his jacket makes it look a bit off. Or the perspective is just botched. Oh well, better keep on practicing :P

Appreciate the constructive criticism, thanks man!